Poppy Delevingne was sparkle-tastic in Louis Vuitton Resort 2013 in Shanghai, China.0 Comments, be the first!
These pictures aren’t new, in fact Diane von Furstenberg designed this suite for the Claridge’s Hotel back in 2010, but I recently stumbled across them again and remembered how much I loved these rooms. She is the QUEEN of prints!0 Comments, be the first!
Welcome to a new TSN feature the 'STYLE DIARIES'. We want you to know more about us and what goes on behind the scenes at TSN, so every Friday we will be posting some snapshots of our office, our personal style, on location at shoots and the TSN team out and about.
This week we are starting with TSN office and a few of our favourite things:
1. We like things simple: black & white
2. The Chanel polish collection
3. Our meditation cushion, for when things get stressful ;)
4. Currently reading ‘By Invitation Only: How We Build Gilt’
5. Beautiful blooms [thanks Rach!]
6. Birdy & Me illustration, an office essential
7. Obsessed with all things navy
Have a great weekend! TSN x0 Comments, be the first!
Nothing can transform an outfit like a statement necklace and we have found the most amazing ‘Diamond Collar Necklace’ by El Minara.
El Minara is a jewellery company based in Adelaide that specializes in boutique and exotic costume jewelleries from the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia. Their entire collection is beyond amazing, but this is definitely our favourite piece available at the moment.0 Comments, be the first!